Don’t Click Me – Wedding Script Fonts
Yes, the pickup line is real.
Introducing Don’t Click Me, a thick and thin style handwritten brush and ink font to makes you addicted more and more on it. Cause i feel pretty addicted to these kinda font lately 🙂
Its the most complex font that i’ve ever made, contains so many features and style that you’ll see soon after this introducing line.
1.) Don’t Click Me : a brush and ink font that 100% handwritten straight from the paper to fulfil your “handmade feels” needs, it comes with so many Opentype Features such as :
- Titling : a fancy and big uppercase to make your headline or title shouts better.
- Stylistic Alternates : just in case you doesn’t like the standard letters looks, there’s always a better options for you.
- Initial and Terminal Forms : you still can shine with an lowercase too, Initial Forms are a lowercase with swirl at the front to open the words, and so the Terminal Forms are a lowercase with a swirl at the end of the word.
- Ligatures : an auto-changer for double letters so it doesn’t looks the same, to maintain the handwriting feels, and there’s a special ligature on letter “g” and “y” too, you’ll love it.
- Multilingual Support : All the letters inside are displayed in the preview of characters set, if your language letter needs doesn’t there, it doesn’t support your language.
2.) Illustrated vector bonuses : When a design doesn’t work only with the font, illustration is the answer, Available in Vector format as AI (Illustrator) , EPS, and PDF.
Use a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7 to access the full features of this typeface.
Guides to access all alternates : http://adobe.ly/1m1fn4Y
But if you didn’t have any software to access the Opentype Features, you can still use a copy-paste method from FontBook on Mac, or Characters Map on Windows to view, access, and do a copy-paste from it into your text/design software.
Feel free to drop me some email to : email@example.com if you have any further question about the product, I hope i can serve best.
Don’t Click Me, cause i have no click 🙂